Leave Colon Cancer Behind
Revitalized Website, Clarified Brand, and New Campaign Launch!
As we embark on a new year, we are excited to announce the launch of our new website (you’re on it now - what do you think?!) and our brand's updated look and feel. These changes more accurately reflect our cause and goals and this updated platform will serve as a better hub for you and all the great people out there looking for information and resources on colon cancer.
Here you can find:
- Information about our people and how we're taking the taboo out of colon cancer. Go »
- Real stories of survival that will dispel any myths you've heard about the disease. Go »
- The facts. Did you know that colon cancer is the 3rd most commonly diagnosed cancer? Go »
- Information on getting a colonoscopy. It's seriously not as bad as you might think! Go »
- Information on how to get involved or donate to help us in our mission. Go »
You can join us in saving lives from colon cancer through education, early detection, and prevention. Follow us on social media and share our Leave Colon Cancer Behind posts to get the community talking about colon cancer. Together we can shatter myths and false stereotypes, present life-saving facts, and encourage people to leave colon cancer behind by getting screened.